Tuesday, March 18, 2008
My New Baby
Graduation is just around the corner (for right now anyway) so Michelle decided to get my present a little early. She's gorgeous...she's sleek...she's a fixed gear. I wasn't too familiar with this type of bike until recently and I am hooked. Fixed gear means when the bike tire moves so do the pedals...there is no coasting. It's a ton of fun and now I know why Robert (the owner of Recycled and New Bicycles and the man I bought this bike from) doesn't ride anything else. Here are some pictures of her. You'll notice she is simple, but very sexy. I am still thinking of a name for her. Anyway, I haven't posted for a while, so enjoy this little tidbit. Oh by the way, I'll take name suggestions for my bike.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is a beautiful Baby. Thanks for buying it. Let me know if you need anything.
Wow! I've never heard anyone refer to their bike as "sexy"! Glad you found an added love to your life! We will need to meet her someday.
I saw that bike in the shop and thought it stood out then! Nice job on the photos.
When you get a chance, plan on riding with us. I'll keep posting upcoming rides at : http://ikes-adventures.blogspot.com/
There will be no coasting from now on, its peddle to the metal all the time. Its very impressive. Congratulations. Maybe Silver Bullet or Silvastreak.
She looks like a sleek, simple, sexy, Sally. Lol
Dang, you got shocks, pegs.... Lucky! Ever take it off any sweet jumps?
Post a Comment