GOOGLE GAME
This is how the game works: Use Google image search to answer each question. Then, out of ONLY the first page of results, choose your favorite or most random image. Then tag some people to do it!! :)
This is how the game works: Use Google image search to answer each question. Then, out of ONLY the first page of results, choose your favorite or most random image. Then tag some people to do it!! :)
MY AGE

PLACE I'VE BEEN TO

PLACE I WANT TO VISIT

FAVORITE PLACE

FAVORITE OBJECT

FAVORITE FOOD

FAVORITE ANIMAL
FAVORITE COLOR

FAVORITE COLOR
BIRTHPLACE

CURRENT PLACE OF RESIDENCE
PETS

PETS

PAST LOVE
BEST FRIEND

BEST FRIEND

NICKNAME
FIRST NAME
MIDDLE NAME
LAST NAME
BAD HABIT

MIDDLE NAME

LAST NAME

BAD HABIT

FIRST JOB

GRANDMOTHERS NAME
COLLEGE DEGREE

COLLEGE DEGREE

WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW
Okay, I tag...anyone who wants to do it! Cheers!
3 comments:
Where's the "place I want to visit?" Is it one of the Hawaiian Islands' Beach House rooftop, or something? Looks good to me, too!
I don't think I knew that Target is your favorite - despite some not-so-good stories you hear from your siblings! :)
The place I want to visit is the Greek Isles but it is just one of the many places I want to go someday. It looks beautiful!
I heart Target...even though I don't like working with them. I love all the great things they have. I know Bryan didn't like working for them, who else has Target hate stories? Do you?
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casino online[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino online[/url] manumitted no deposit hand-out at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]easy casino
[/url].
Post a Comment