We sure do love our little Lucy. Isn't she just precious? Her arrival went really smoothly. My water broke before I even felt any strong contractions. It totally took us by surprise, that's for sure! We went into the hospital at 10:45pm Thursday night and had her at 9:50am Friday morning. She came out 6 lb 8 oz, 19.5 lbs inches long. She has her daddy's mouth, nose, and ears and her mommy's long limbs, hands, feet, and long 2nd toe! :) Her hair is a light brown color but looks like it might turn blond. Trey & I were both blondies as babes. Hope you enjoy the pics and I'll have Trey follow up soon with the deets.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Introducing Lucy Kay Banbury!!
She's finally here!!! Here are some pictures of little LuLu's arrival and first few days of life...more detailed birth story coming soon! I'll let Trey take care of that one.












We sure do love our little Lucy. Isn't she just precious? Her arrival went really smoothly. My water broke before I even felt any strong contractions. It totally took us by surprise, that's for sure! We went into the hospital at 10:45pm Thursday night and had her at 9:50am Friday morning. She came out 6 lb 8 oz, 19.5 lbs inches long. She has her daddy's mouth, nose, and ears and her mommy's long limbs, hands, feet, and long 2nd toe! :) Her hair is a light brown color but looks like it might turn blond. Trey & I were both blondies as babes. Hope you enjoy the pics and I'll have Trey follow up soon with the deets.
We sure do love our little Lucy. Isn't she just precious? Her arrival went really smoothly. My water broke before I even felt any strong contractions. It totally took us by surprise, that's for sure! We went into the hospital at 10:45pm Thursday night and had her at 9:50am Friday morning. She came out 6 lb 8 oz, 19.5 lbs inches long. She has her daddy's mouth, nose, and ears and her mommy's long limbs, hands, feet, and long 2nd toe! :) Her hair is a light brown color but looks like it might turn blond. Trey & I were both blondies as babes. Hope you enjoy the pics and I'll have Trey follow up soon with the deets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
We are so excited for you guys and we hope to see her in person soon! She is gorgeous! Congrats! We love you.
She is such a cutie! She sure looks like she belongs. How are things going? Good luck with everything, we can't wait to see her in person.
Congratulations! We love Lucy. Chris says she totally looks like Trey. Hope everything is going well, glad to know mom is there w/ you.
Awwww! She's adorable! I'm so glad everything went well. Let me know if you need anything at all!
You HAVE to post a picture of the long second toe!!
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS to you & your new family! We cant wait to meet her!!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
She is Beautiful!! And I love the name Lucy! Very cute pictures- i especially love the one of her sucking her thumb!
number 20 grandchild is very special to us. we are proud of you both michelle and trey. as for lucy, welcome to our family. we are blessed to have you here and will do everything to show you our love.
Michelle! Your are a mom! Isn't it the best! You look beautiful and I love the name Lucy. she' is one lucky girl to be born into such a great family. Can't wait to see more pics.
She is so beautiful! I want to drive up right now and hold her. Seriously. I hope you are adjusting and getting some sleep with your mom there. We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats Shell. She is pretty cute!
Oh my word - you can already tell about the 2nd toe?!? hahaha.
ALSO, It's very weird to think that Michelle has a baby & is a Mom - what happened to that 9 1/2 yr. old little girl I met when I first started dating her brother?! ;)
I think in the picture of you holding her (2nd row, on the left) Lucy looks a lot like you (Michelle).
She looks so tiny in her car seat! Aaahhh!
I like that they put in a red bow instead of always just pink!
I just love it when babies will fall asleep whenver thy're held and let you snuggle them - Enjoy!
congrates, she's adorable :d)
What a cutie! Congrats!
Oh she is just as cute as a button! Congratulations!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys.
Meesh--I can only inspire to look as hot as you when bringing children into the world. :)
Michelle, what a perfect little piece of heaven. She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations. You look great too. I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment