Sunday, August 10, 2008

2 Years Down...

Has it really been 2 years already??? I just kept saying that to myself all day on Friday. Yep, we've been married for 2 years! I still feel like newlyweds. I definitely think year 2 was a lot better than year 1. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't hate the first year but it was just a lot of adjusting and getting used to each others habits and quirks. It just keeps getting better, I love being married to my hubby! I dug up a few wedding pictures in lieu of it being our anniversary...





We had a fun night. Trey took me to our favorite Italian restaurant in Logan, Le Nonne. They have the most fabulous dish that I had seriously been fantasizing about for a week before. It's fettuccine with a Gorgonzola cream sauce with sliced pears...Oh my goodness! Amazering! My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. I highly recommend it. After, we went and did a little shopping at Ross & Kohls, 2 of our favs. Then we went to a cute little pastry shop for dessert. We were in a Harry Potter mood when we got home so we watched #4. It was a fun relaxing night, nice and low key. We did all our favorite things: eat good food, shop, and watch Harry Potter! Haha, we're nerds. Love you honey! I'm excited to see what year 3 will bring.

6 comments:

momandpop said...

Ahh, the memories! Doesn't seem that long ago. It was nice to look at the photos and remember.

Cheryl said...

i remember going to your reception w/ chris and meeting all the family for my first time, hard to believe it's been two years, happy anniversary!

Mandy said...

Happy #2!! Glad to see you are still married. Just kidding! You guys are the cutest couple.

Alycia said...

congrats! Enjoy every second...the time goes by fast! I loved seeing the wedding pictures. Le Nonne's is one of the things that we miss the most about Logan!

matt and suz said...

Congratulations! You had a neater celebration than our #2 - baby #1 alters your plans drastically! Haylee wore her "Wedding Dress" to church today, in fact. Does that mean she hasn't grown in 2 years? Oh No! Katelyn's is way too short & small now - so sad! What's also sad is I think that photo of me was about 50 lbs. ago!! WHHAAAA!

mybanburlery's said...

i remember just yesterday when you used to pee my bed and cry when i made you sleep on a towel, "it hurts my skin lolo"... and now you are mawlleed! boo hoo where is my baby. congrats on two!