It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our dear old friend Buela. She's been good to us. Gosh I make it sound like she's dead, well she's not but we sold her yesterday. We are so happy the guy who bought her was so cool about everything. He didn't try to talk us down on the price at all. I think she found a good home. We love you Buela, thanks for being our first.
3 comments:
We are sad, too. She was a good ride for a lot of us. Dad drove her to work for several years and Phil and Mike also drove her. If anyone has memories of driving her, let's hear your comments. Did Phil and Nicole take her on their honeymoon?
Mike bought this car shortly before we got married. I have some great memories. It was the car that was decorated with shaving cream & oreos on our wedding night, we drove it to St. George for the honeymoon, many camping trips, a couple moves to new places, and road trips with friends. We also brought Cameron home from the hospital in this car. Now I might cry. I never realized how much I love Beula!
I'm pretty sure I just felt a tear roll down my cheek, I'm not going to check just in case it makes me feel like less of a man.
Post a Comment