You are looking at one of the reasons why I love living in Hershey.
Mmm...delicious! Kinda makes your mouth water just looking at it. That is all candy my friends! It was really interesting looking at it up close to see all the different candies they used. I love the giant Kisses on top of the roof.
This snowman was pretty cool. His scarf is made of Twizzlers, eyes and mouth of York peppermint patties, and I think the snow is Icebreakers or some kind of mints.
Cookies and cream, milk and dark chocolate bars, white Kit Kats...these are a few of my favorite things!
Lucy and I hamming it up.
This girl had a great time. We saw Santa from afar. She wasn't ready to meet the scary man up close and personal yet. But just for the record, Chocolate World had the best Santa I have ever seen. He was perfect!! Maybe next year Luce will up for it.
4 comments:
Um, YUM!
It would be a fun job to build that house. As clever as you are Michelle, maybe you should build a miniature replica of it next year.
I must say, that house looks rather tasty. I think I may have started licking the roof had I had the pleasure of visiting such a fine piece of art.
AMAZING chocolate/candy house -- but afterall, those two things have been know to be used as "bribes" for me! How could you resist not to "nibble, nibble" like Hansel & Gretel? :)
Post a Comment